Here is a list of safety tips that will help you with your lithium-ion batteries. Another huge tip when it comes to using your e-cigarette batteries is reading the owner’s manual.
- Do not leave batteries where the temperature may get hot. For example: the dashboard of your auto on a hot day, exposed to direct sunlight, or even a heater. Your batteries can get too hot and might even start a fire or explode.
- Never get your battery wet. Therefore, it’s a good idea to keep your battery away from any beverages or away from a kitchen or bathroom sink.
- When recharging a battery, always make sure you are using the specified device. Anytime you are connecting your battery to another device, be sure it’s the designated one.
- Do not try to solder or do any alterations to your battery. This means do not try to crush the battery with your foot or placing your e-cig battery in the microwave.
- If you are not using your battery after an extended period of time, it’s a good idea to store your battery in a safe location that is dry and out of reach from children and pets.
- Anytime your battery appears to have an odor, leaks, or is discolored – remove the battery from your device.
Reading your owner’s manual and following these simple reminders will help you have a pleasant experience using your electronic cigarette. Lithium-ion batteries are great for your electronic cigarette device, but there are simple guidelines that will help preserve the life of your battery.
Share this post